These vaporwave animated overlays come with videos, graphic elements, and background images. Use the pre-made layouts, or customize by dragging the pieces around on the backgrounds. You can instantly download these after checkout!
▶ VIDEO preview: https://youtu.be/tNGUTKAn-7A
▶ For OBS, SLOBS, Streamlabs, StreamElements, or any streaming app.
▶ For Twitch, Youtube, Facebook Gaming, etc. One content creator per purchase
1920 x 1080 pixels
Videos are .WebM files, ideal for streaming
See below for everything included
The pixel art stars are animated as well as the text in the videos.
These come with basic setup instructions.
Colors are purple, pink, blue, and lavender.
LICENSE & COPYRIGHT
You are purchasing a license to download these files and use them for one streaming profile, specifically the profile you enter in the customization field for checkout. A license is good for one creator identity per purchase.
Animated video overlays:
- Starting Soon (with chat)
- Starting Soon (without chat)
- Be Right Back (with chat)
- Stream Ending
- Game Scenes
- Talk Scenes
- MS Paint / Popup / Browser style windows
- 26 Background Images
- Window with shadow
- Window with game / screen ratio
- Window with chat ratio
- Rectangles to use as frames behind screens
- Clouds with transparency (use them over your chroma keyed camera)
- Sidebars for chat, activity feeds, or image rotations
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, the files may not be transferred. Please be sure to review the item images and description thoroughly before purchase, as licenses are for one user per transaction. I want you to be thrilled with your items, so please send me a message if I can do anything to make your experience better!
Yes. Please just get in touch with me through the same account you used to purchase and let me know your old and new name so I can verify that the change took place and update the record!
No, each separate user must have their own license. The reason I include so many files is to let you make exactly what you want, unique to how another customer might use it, at a really great price. Still, if there's something you really want separately, please send me a message. In fair cases, I may be able to create a new listing just for you!
Thank you so much, but I'm not available for commissions. I take shop suggestions for ideas you would like to see in the future. (Please understand a suggestion is not a contract, and implies no guarantee or time table. There's no need to pay!)
I don't use this shop to outsource, nor do I resell stock. I do my best to make all the art and animations you see myself, at the best quality I can provide, and I just have more projects than time!
"I saw you don't do customs, but thought I would ask anyway"
I truly appreciate you, but it's difficult. If you still want to ask, please consider an adult with a family and their salary needs, then make a realistic and fair offer accordingly. I hope you understand.
You can use OBS or your streaming app's text editor to layer text on top of any part of this. You can also use a graphics program to save text or logos and layer those on top. Most of my overlay sets are layered so you don't have to use the included text.
Please ensure you are using a good program to unzip the archive file. My customers have told me that 7-Zip works, but Winrar has sometimes corrupted the files. I use Mac OSX, so if you do too, you should pretty much just need to double-click the zip folder to unzip it!
Other notes on the files:
- A webm is a video file, not an image. You will need to use the correct video setting in your stream software to load it. For example, if you use OBS Studio (obsproject.com), add it as a "media source" rather than as an "image". (**Please read your stream app's manual.**)
- A png file is not something you can turn into a jpg and expect the same results. It wouldn't have a transparent background anymore, and it would have jpeg artifacts.
Please input your profile name or the URL to where you stream when purchasing so I can add you to the list of profiles that have a license! Your license is valid for one content creator per purchase, so if you use the same streaming "identity" on both Twitch and Youtube, for example, that's perfectly fine! However, unlicensed users can be subject to a DMCA Takedown and/or other applicable actions or reports on their streaming accounts. This is simply to avoid theft of my work, especially resale as someone attempted this before. I'm a solo artist, so I can't thank you enough for your support, and I appreciate your kind consideration and understanding of these terms!
Of course! You can buy an Etsy gift card and then have them use it for the item in my Etsy shop, or you can enter their name instead of yours in the personalization, but only they can use it.
Always happy to help, however I can't provide customer support for bugs in third-party apps. Still, here are the most common Streamlabs issues:
- Please upload alert files into their website, not with their app / streaming software.
- Please make sure you click "Save Settings" at the bottom of the alert creation page.
- After saving your alert, please wait a few moments if it is not playing in the preview.
- Try uploading it using Chrome instead of Safari. These usually fix it.
- OBS Studio installations do not open in SLOBS (Streamlabs OBS).
Streamlabs support is here: https://support.streamlabs.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
StreamElements support is here: https://streamelements.com/contact
"Vanilla" OBS with StreamElements is what I use!
- OBS: https://obsproject.com/
- StreamElements: https://streamelements.com/
Streamlabs OBS is also popular, but uses up a lot of system resources and can be confusing. (It is a for-profit re-skin of the free OBS above)
- SLOBS: https://streamlabs.com/goprime?promo=cupofstardust-56d2-10
(My referral code in case you decide to buy their Prime! Since I troubleshoot their product whenever Streamlabs changes something in their system I might as well drop an affiliate link, lol)
Dec 21, 2020
Dec 21, 2020
Nov 19, 2020
Perfect overlay, lovely colours, already got many compliments about it. :)
Jul 21, 2020
Jan 21, 2020
beautiful ! It suits my channel very well. Really happy about it. I recommand !