This animated stream overlay pack is customizable so you can make exactly what you want. It includes videos, gifs, graphics, an animated stream alert with twinkling stars, and frames. All of these videos and graphics work with any stream app if you can add a source to a scene. Instruction are included! These are made to match the leafy green ribbon Twitch panels available my other items. Use for a Twitch stream, YouTube, Facebook Gaming, or other service. Please use a reliable service to unzip the zip archive after you download it.
🌟 VIDEO PREVIEW: https://twitter.com/CupOfStardustTV/status/1366860866423951364
▶ Matching Twitch Panels: https://cupofstardust.com/listing/763438870/green-twitch-profile-panels-ribbon
Get 15% off three items with code "STARGAZER"!
The videos, gifs, images, and overlays will work with any streaming software or app including Streamlabs SLOBS, StreamElements, Elgato Game Capture, etc. To add these graphics to your stream, follow the basic instructions and know about your particular program of choice! Anyone can use this who can add a source to a scene for streaming. Thorough, clear instructions are provided with this set and I have happily linked to additional streaming guides if still needed!
🌟 Twitter: https://twitter.com/CupOfStardustTV
🌟 Twitch: twitch.tv/cupofstardust
✦ VIDEOS ✦
- Animated Alert (.webm file) - use for sub alerts, cheers, etc
- Starting Soon
- Stream Ending
- Thank You
- Horizontal bar with stars (.webm file) (plus .png and .gif star versions)
✦ ANIMATED GIFS ✦
- Animated stars (5 variations)
- Text (bubble letters): BRB, Starting, Thank You
- Text (script): Starting Soon, Intermission, Thank You, Stream Ending
✦ CHAT + FRAMES ✦
(Frame layers should be ABOVE your camera or display layers in OBS for the best, most beautiful results!)
- Chat boxes (plain and with leaves)
- Chat boxes (with ribbon labels)
- Webcam frames (thick and thin border versions)
- Display frames (thick and thin border versions)
- Alpha masks for all frames so screen fits
✦ GRAPHICS ✦
- Blank ribbons
- Leaves and branches
- Activity bars (many options like leaves, no leaves, minimal)
- Text for activity labels and chat (bubble and cursive scripts)
- Blank papers (pale green, mid green, teal)
- Backgrounds (9 colors and gradients; 2 with sidebars)
- Sidebars (layer onto the backgrounds)
✦ SETUP ✦
- Instructions included for setup and use
LICENSING AND COPYRIGHT INFORMATION
✰ COPYRIGHTS: This set is Copyright 2020 CupOfStardust All Rights Reserved. I retain all copyrights to these designs and files.
✰ ALLOWED USE
You are purchasing a license that allows you to use the included files for one social profile username per purchase, specifically the profile you enter upon checkout. If you use these for Twitch but also post videos to a personal YouTube channel of the same name, you are allowed to use these designs on both profiles. However, if you want to use the files for two channels that are based on DIFFERENT usernames / content, you must purchase two licenses. These files are for individual streamers and content creators; for larger entities, please inquire!
✰ PROHIBITED USE
You may not share these files, transfer them to another person, upload these files where others may access, use, or download them, nor can you resell any of these files. You may not make derivative works from these files, especially not to share, sell, or upload them.
✰ DMCA TAKEDOWNS
Unlicensed use of these files will result in a DMCA takedown action against the Twitch account, YouTube account, Facebook Gaming, or any other social media profile where they are in unlicensed use, plus all other applicable reports against the account. If an individual or organization is found to resell these files, they can be subject to applicable criminal or civil actions. By purchasing these items you agree to the license terms.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, the files may not be transferred. Please be sure to review the item images and description thoroughly before purchase, as licenses are for one user per transaction. I want you to be thrilled with your items, so please send me a message if I can do anything to make your experience better!
Yes. Please just get in touch with me through the same account you used to purchase and let me know your old and new name so I can verify that the change took place and update the record!
No, each separate user must have their own license. The reason I include so many files is to let you make exactly what you want, unique to how another customer might use it, at a really great price. Still, if there's something you really want separately, please send me a message. In fair cases, I may be able to create a new listing just for you!
Thank you so much, but I'm not available for commissions. I take shop suggestions for ideas you would like to see in the future. (Please understand a suggestion implies no guarantee or time table, nor need to pay!)
I truly appreciate you for thinking of me, though! I do my best to make all the art and animations you see myself, at the best quality I can provide, and I just have more projects than time!
It's also difficult to make room for custom work that is cost-efficient for you, the streamer, as my stream kits take a lot of time and work. They would run into the thousands of dollars USD as compensation for my hours, design and animation work, digital tools, and subscriptions. That's why I hope my shop makes my art accessible to you!
You can use OBS or your streaming app's text editor to layer text on top of any part of this. You can also use a graphics program to save text or logos and layer those on top. Most of my overlay sets are layered so you don't have to use the included text, but relevant text .png files are included! :)
Please ensure you are using a good program to unzip the archive file. My customers have told me that 7-Zip works, but Winrar has sometimes corrupted the files. I use Mac OSX, so if you do too, you should pretty much just need to double-click the zip folder to unzip it!
Other notes on the files:
- A webm is a video file, not an image. You will need to use the correct video setting in your stream software to load it. For example, if you use OBS Studio (obsproject.com), add it as a "media source" rather than as an "image". (**Please read your stream app's manual.**)
- A png file is not something you can turn into a jpg and expect the same results. It wouldn't have a transparent background anymore, and it could have jpeg artifacts.
Please input your profile name or the URL to where you stream when purchasing so I can add you to the list of profiles that have a license! Your license is valid for one content creator per purchase, so if you use the same streaming "identity" on both Twitch and Youtube, for example, that's perfectly fine! However, unlicensed users can be subject to a DMCA Takedown and/or other applicable actions or reports on their streaming accounts. This is simply to avoid theft of my work, especially resale as someone attempted this before. I'm a solo artist, so I can't thank you enough for your support, and I appreciate your kind consideration and understanding of these terms!
Of course! You can buy an Etsy gift card and then have them use it for the item in my Etsy shop, or you can enter their name instead of yours in the personalization, but only they can use it.
I can't provide customer service for third-party apps. Small artists aren't big corporations. Here are common Streamlabs issues:
- Upload alert files to their website, not their app
- It is supposed to be a webm, don't convert it
- Click "Save Settings" and wait a few moments
- Upload using Chrome not Safari
- There is no .overlay file needed :)
- If it gives you a "!" error it's because they updated their alert box (again). Please go to the bottom of the page and find "Open Alert Variations" and delete whatever is in it. Then you can upload normally!
- Anything new? Please contact their support! Please don't punish artists for big corporations' mistakes!
"Vanilla" OBS with StreamElements is what I use!
- OBS: https://obsproject.com/
- StreamElements: https://streamelements.com/
Streamlabs OBS is also popular, but make sure you upload alerts to their website and not to the SLOBS app before using them. (SLOBS is a for-profit re-skin of the free OBS above)
- SLOBS: https://streamlabs.com/goprime?promo=cupofstardust-56d2-10
(My referral code in case you decide to buy their Prime! It costs nothing extra to you and helps support me. You can still just decide to use their free product!)
May 5, 2021
Super cute and easy to use! I love the options and ability to change pieces out and customize the entire overlay. Thank you so much!
May 3, 2021
May 1, 2021
Apr 28, 2021
I use this for my own personal twitch channel and everything is incredibly easy to use and apply. Was even able to add on other widgets that I didn't know I could do. 10/10 recommend.
Apr 26, 2021