Pink ouija board planchette stream alerts, animated with a magical sound effect! Two versions are included, so have fun making them your own! You get to instantly download these alerts upon purchase. Easy to upload to apps like Streamlabs, StreamElements, Muxy, etc. Comes with instructions!
🌟 PREVIEW VIDEO: https://twitter.com/CupOfStardustTV/status/1388011625022640128
🌟 Get 15% Off three items automatically!
MATCHING OVERLAYS: https://etsy.me/33Wpxlp
TWITCH PANELS: https://etsy.me/3v4C4PI
STICKER VERSION OF THIS ART: https://rdbl.co/36x4GH9
- Animated drop and bounce
- Magical sound effects! (See YouTube preview: https://youtu.be/NgYOjTNt8Hc)
- Two versions: planchette only and with board background
- Transparent backgrounds
- WebM file type, preferred by stream apps and services
- Alerts are 19 seconds maximum, but you choose the length in your alert box app (I use 10 seconds in the previews)
HOW TO USE & TIPS:
- If you use Streamlabs you must upload this animation to the alert box maker ON THEIR WEBSITE, not the app! It's very easy to do! (Sorry to be pedantic, but: The website is in your browser and has ".com", the app is the program on your computer. Please don't use the program on your computer.) Streamlabs' app has a bug where the transparency disappears and you end up with a black background. Their OWN customer service reps say to upload it on the *website* because their app is bugged. They specifically say this about their own product. That's okay because you can still just upload it on their website or a working competitor website like StreamElements or Muxy and paste the URL into any stream app. This is actually the classic or usual way of doing it. Corporations are just trying to develop new methods that they haven't got working yet.
- If you use Elgato Game Capture or Lightstream to stream from console, it's just as easy! Just make your alert box with StreamElements.com (or Muxy) and then you can paste the URL it gives you into your Elgato or Lightstream's overlay. :)
- If you use Twitch Studio you just add it to an alert box maker on StreamElements.com and paste the URL into your stream app as a "browser source". This is the same exact thing as when you use OBS (OBSProject.com).
- OBSProject.com is the only thing I'm referring to when I say OBS. It's the real thing; it's really "open-source" broadcasting software made by and for the community, and not a re-skin by a for-profit conglomerate
- If you decide to make this into a GIF or other file type, you will most likely lose the transparency and quality. Please be advised that WebM is the correct file format and that it is easier and faster to follow these instructions than to spend your valuable time converting and breaking the file. I have been using vanilla OBS (OBSProject) with the browser based StreamElements.com.... and occasionally Elgato with StreamElements for console... for my streaming setup for years. I recommend it because I can always trust it to work. You can even get extra plugins for it, though I don't use any. There are always businesses and competing corporations trying to make new ways of doing things, but as you can see their ideas are not hammered out yet and don't always work. I hope this breakdown will be helpful to you even if a little bit! Instructions are included in this package. Thank you so much!
🌟 Twitter: twitter.com/CupOfStardustTV
🌟 Twitch: twitch.tv/cupofstardust
🌟 YouTube: youtube.com/CupOfStardust
These are for streamers on any streaming site like Twitch, YouTube, Facebook Gaming, or anywhere.
You are buying a license to use these for one person / content creator per purchase. You may not share the files, resell them, or upload them where others may access them. You may not make derivatives of them for any purpose. You may not use them for any commercial purpose such as, but not limited to, on end products for sale.
Thank you so much for your support of my art! I hope you love them. Please see my FAQ and contact me if I can assist with any questions or improve anything for you!
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
No, the files may not be transferred. Please be sure to review the item images and description thoroughly before purchase, as licenses are for one user per transaction. I want you to be thrilled with your items, so please send me a message if I can do anything to make your experience better!
Yes. Please just get in touch with me through the same account you used to purchase and let me know your old and new name so I can verify that the change took place and update the record!
No, each separate user must have their own license. The reason I include so many files is to let you make exactly what you want, unique to how another customer might use it, at a really great price. Still, if there's something you really want separately, please send me a message. In fair cases, I may be able to create a new listing just for you!
Thank you so much, but I'm not available for commissions. I take shop suggestions for ideas you would like to see in the future. (Please understand a suggestion implies no guarantee or time table, nor need to pay!)
I truly appreciate you for thinking of me, though! I do my best to make all the art and animations you see myself, at the best quality I can provide, and I just have more projects than time!
It's also difficult to make room for custom work that is cost-efficient for you, the streamer, as my stream kits take a lot of time and work. They would run into the thousands of dollars USD as compensation for my hours, design and animation work, digital tools, and subscriptions. That's why I hope my shop makes my art accessible to you!
You can use OBS or your streaming app's text editor to layer text on top of any part of this. You can also use a graphics program to save text or logos and layer those on top. Most of my overlay sets are layered so you don't have to use the included text, but relevant text .png files are included! :)
Please ensure you are using a good program to unzip the archive file. My customers have told me that 7-Zip works, but Winrar has sometimes corrupted the files. I use Mac OSX, so if you do too, you should pretty much just need to double-click the zip folder to unzip it!
Other notes on the files:
- A webm is a video file, not an image. You will need to use the correct video setting in your stream software to load it. For example, if you use OBS Studio (obsproject.com), add it as a "media source" rather than as an "image". (**Please read your stream app's manual.**)
- A png file is not something you can turn into a jpg and expect the same results. It wouldn't have a transparent background anymore, and it could have jpeg artifacts.
Please input your profile name or the URL to where you stream when purchasing so I can add you to the list of profiles that have a license! Your license is valid for one content creator per purchase, so if you use the same streaming "identity" on both Twitch and Youtube, for example, that's perfectly fine! However, unlicensed users can be subject to a DMCA Takedown and/or other applicable actions or reports on their streaming accounts. This is simply to avoid theft of my work, especially resale as someone attempted this before. I'm a solo artist, so I can't thank you enough for your support, and I appreciate your kind consideration and understanding of these terms!
Of course! You can buy an Etsy gift card and then have them use it for the item in my Etsy shop, or you can enter their name instead of yours in the personalization, but only they can use it.
I can't provide customer service for third-party apps. Small artists aren't big corporations. Here are common Streamlabs issues:
- Upload alert files to their website, not their app
- It is supposed to be a webm, don't convert it
- Click "Save Settings" and wait a few moments
- Upload using Chrome not Safari
- There is no .overlay file needed :)
- If it gives you a "!" error it's because they updated their alert box (again). Please go to the bottom of the page and find "Open Alert Variations" and delete whatever is in it. Then you can upload normally!
- Anything new? Please contact their support! Please don't punish artists for big corporations' mistakes!
"Vanilla" OBS with StreamElements is what I use!
- OBS: https://obsproject.com/
- StreamElements: https://streamelements.com/
Streamlabs OBS is also popular, but make sure you upload alerts to their website and not to the SLOBS app before using them. (SLOBS is a for-profit re-skin of the free OBS above)
- SLOBS: https://streamlabs.com/goprime?promo=cupofstardust-56d2-10
(My referral code in case you decide to buy their Prime! It costs nothing extra to you and helps support me. You can still just decide to use their free product!)
Apr 30, 2021
Apr 3, 2021
Mar 21, 2021
Mar 18, 2021
Such a cute alert animation and an adorable sound to go with it. My old alerts were really loud and annoying to hear so this is like a dream come true for me. I had a few issues that weren't any fault of the seller, I just suck at computers. They were super helpful and informative and friendly. 10/10, this shop is worth buying from.
Feb 21, 2021